Weston is the U.S. Distributor for Güralp Systems Ltd.In early April 2016 Weston began a new distribution partnership with the U.K. company Güralp Systems Ltd., the leading global provider of seismic monitoring instrumentation and solutions.
The press release is here.
To learn more about Güralp's sensor systems, please contact us:
About UsWeston Geophysical Corp. is a privately held consulting firm focused on seismic monitoring research. Our staff has expertise in all aspects of monitoring manmade and natural seismicity, at scales ranging from microseismic to global. Some specific areas of focus include the following:
- Advanced signal processing algorithms for highly accurate seismic event detection, location and characterization
- Field deployments to examine source phenomenology and monitor induced/triggered seismicity
- Coda-based studies of magnitude and other source parameters
- Regional surface-wave magnitudes and discriminants
- Three-dimensional seismic velocity models of the crust and upper mantle
Primary Office AddressWeston Geophysical Corp.
181 Bedford Street, Suite 1
Lexington, MA 02420
Staff Email and Phone Contacts
|Mr. James Lewkowicz:||email@example.com||781-860-0127|
|Dr. Aaron Ferris:||firstname.lastname@example.org||781-860-0025|
|Mr. Peter Hubbard:||email@example.com||774-329-3074|
|Mr. Mark Leidig:||firstname.lastname@example.org||713-515-9363||Mr. Dan Kleinert:||email@example.com|
|Ms. Vanessa Napoli:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Delaine Reiter:||email@example.com||781-860-0114|
|Dr. William Rodi (Consultant):||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. David Russell:||email@example.com|
|Dr. Anastasia Stroujkova:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Seung-Hoon Yoo:||email@example.com||781-860-0124|